Additional Info & Events
Copies of Public Records
To review previously submitted plans in Santa Clara County Fire Department’s database, fill out an application and email it to: email@example.com.
A Fire Prevention staff member will contact you within ten business days to set up a time to review plans at the Fire Department’s Headquarters.
- Fire Prevention is located at 16795 Lark Ave, Suite 200, Los Gatos, CA.
- File review customers may not print maps due to security reasons.
- File review customers may not print plans if they are not the owners of the plans.
- The first 50 pages are free to print. After 50 pages, customers must pay $5 plus $.10/page.
If you have noticed a hazard in Santa Clara County Fire Department’s jurisdiction and would like to submit a complaint, please contact our office to have a Fire Marshal inspect the area. Some examples of a complaint would be as follows:
- Blocked Exits
- Hazardous Materials
- Other fire hazards in Santa Clara County Fire Department’s jurisdiction
Contact the Santa Clara County Fire Department’s Fire Prevention Division by calling (408) 378-4010 and ask to speak to Fire Prevention.