The Seven Springs Station was built in 1992 and has room for 6 fire apparatus. It is the home of Santa Clara County Fire Department’s HazMat Response Program. The station is staffed with 7 Firefighter/ Engineers who are also trained as HazMat Specialists. Battalion 72 also runs out of the Seven Springs station.
2008 KME, 1250 GPM Type 1 Engine / Light Rescue (staffing = 3)
2004 KME, OES Type 1 HazMat Unit(staffing = 4)
Breathing Support 72 is a 2005 KME. It carries a large supply of spare SCBA bottles as well as an on-board refilling station. BS – 72 runs in tandem with HM-72.
1988 Ford, Cargo CF8000 – Reserve HazMat
Battalion 72 is a 2010 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4. It has a roll-out command center in the back, and access doors on both sides of the bed cap.
Seven Springs Station was built in 1992 to help cover the west side of Cupertino.
Staffing: 7 + Battalion 72
Haz Mat 72
Breathing Support Unit (TAndem with Haz Mat 72)
Size: 9,120 sq. ft.
3-bay, double deep, drive through